LA PALABRA DIARIA DE DIOS

“ He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. ” (Psalm 91:1) (Read by Max McLean. Provided by Zondervan.)

Monday, June 06, 2005

verse

June 6, 2005


VERSE:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make
your paths straight.

-- Proverbs 3:5-6
http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Proverbs+3:5-6

THOUGHT:
Trust. It can't be half-hearted. Either it is full trust or it
is clouded with suspicion. So as we face the everyday challenges of
life, or as we look for answers for deep and difficult problems,
let's put our full trust in the LORD. Let's ask for his wisdom and
guidance as we make our choices so that our paths may be straight.
Let's give him praise for the good in our lives and seek his
blessing for the days ahead. Why? Because he longs to bless us with
life, both now, and forevermore.

PRAYER:
O LORD, my Lord, I place my trust in you. Please guide my steps
as I seek to bring you glory. Help me in the decisions I face. Give
me discernment as I seek to influence others and to share your
grace with them. Give me the right words to say so that I can have
a redemptive influence on my family, with my friends, and among my
co-workers. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home